Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Making Planning Doing

Slowly working on making my wedding dress, I made one piece forever ago and worked on another part today. I'm hoping it comes together like I see it in my head.

In other news we're changing and expanding our ideas about dates and venues. We're pretty psyched on July 3rd (yeah I know, it's a Tuesday) but we have our reasons. We're also thinking about an abandoned church in downtown Albany that we've been to a few art shows in as a venue. Still going to apply to parks, need to call them back.

We have time... *gulp* right?

3 comments:

  1. July 3rd would be great, and I personally couldn't care less what day of the week the wedding is. I have to take off two weeks from school anyways. :D

    Also... since when are you already legally married???

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha oops, thought you knew... since July 3rd. We need Rod's greencard so we can go on a honeymoon outside the US

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh, I see! Well, congratulations then! :)

    ReplyDelete