Thursday, July 21, 2011

Bridesmaid Dresses



I've already expressed to my bridesmaids that I want their dress to be their choice. I don't want matching bridesmaids in the same stupid looking dress. But I do think I'll have to have them all be in one color family or just ask for pictures before purchase so everyone is in a different colored dress. The dresses above are a cute idea but a little too themed for my taste.



These are a nice assortment of purples



Another nice assortment of semi-matchy styles... this super posed picture on the other hand......


Totally hipster. Little bit white trash.



Cute bright colored dresses :)



Beehive doos and simple dresses with different colored tights.


So yeah I guess my initial thoughts are knee length, purples and yellows or off whites, comfortable dresses...


1 comment:

  1. Comfortable and knee-length is very good. ;) And I love purple.

    ReplyDelete