Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Dress Ideas Forming

The vintage style is cute. But I think I may be leaning away from it. I do like the poofy skirts and tea length dresses, those might be the only aspects I take away from the genre.


I absolutely love the front of this dress. Done by an etsy designer.




This is a similar style but with a different front, pretty classic and it has pockets :)



I've always been a big fan of interesting backs on dresses. And one aspect of wedding dresses I do like are those cloth covered buttons down the backs of dresses


The rest of the bottom of that dress is a little weird, most mermaid dresses are.




This is a cute vintage dress from etsy. Similar to the layers of lace in the dress above, but maybe a little too stiff to move around in.



Love the flowy feeling dresses, perfect for summer.




classic and warmly lit



short dress, long veil... but I'm not that into veils.



Just some ideas I'm tossing around in my head. I have a feeling I want to make my own version of the etsy designer dress, with the open front and maybe a lower back with a flowy organza skirt.

4 comments:

  1. I love cloth-covered buttons on wedding dresses!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want flowy, you might want to go for chiffon. Organza is stiff in comparison.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know a whole lot about fabric, I thought chiffon was less breathable and flowy though, I don't know why.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so loving this short dress and long veil boho look.

    ReplyDelete